This vacancy is open to English speakers, who already reside in Germany. German speakers are welcome too, of course 😉
This is your chance to work in a professional and highly dynamic international (b2c) e-commerce scenario of a premium brand with thousands of arcticles and lots of user/client segmentations. Here you will gain valuable experience for your ongoing digital carreer. And it’s a very nice team in Berlin with nice (international) people too!
Our client is a renowned fashion brand with several thousand employees in 40+ countries, multi-language onlineshops and e-commerce activities, mobile apps and a retail business too (all in all a modern 360° commerce business).
In that context, we are looking for an experienced digital or web analyst.
Your possible tasks …
- Develop meaningful web analytics reports and dashboards
- Create evaluations to better understand needs, demands, usage-scenarios and potentials for optimization, regarding web- / e-commerce-applications and marketing measures
- Develop your own ideas and concepts for pro-active monitoring
- Set up a new tag management and tracking system – and evaluate various tracking frameworks on the market
- Support and advise different e-commerce teams, so they can perform several analytics tasks themselves indepedently
- Coordinate analytics, tasks and actions with the CRO team for conversion optimization
- Coordinate and manage external technical partners and service providers to futher develop the web analytics solutions
Your ideal profile …
- Solid experience in the role of a web analyst / digital analyst
- Experience in the fields of e-commerce / online shops, digital marketing or e-business
- Solid knowledge of popular web- or e-commerce analytics tools, e.g. like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, GA360, Google Marketing Platform, econda etc.
- You have a good technichal understanding of web technologies in the context of web analytics
- Initiative, solution orientation and teamwork mentality
Informationen zum Unternehmen
Feel free to contact us for further details about the company via e-mail (informal). We can help you in preparing your ideal presentation for our client.
Please note that this position requires a presence in Germany already and to have all formal work requirements in place.
Perspektiven & Benefits
Help building the new analytics unit from the ground up
Take over responsibility and benefit from personal development opportunities
Benefit from coaching offers
Flexible working hours and home office option
Attractive social offers and benefits for parents
Employee discounts for the brands own products
Various offers for sports activities
Meal allowance, free drinks
Web Analyst, Web Analytics, Digital Analyst, Digital Analytics, E-Commerce, Online-Shop, Digital Marketing