This is a nice (permanent) job in a nice team with good compensation (€70k-80k p.y.) in a very creative, successful and awarded company nearby Frankfurt/M. … with a fully remote working option (inside EU or Germany).
To international candidates: This company offers relocation support to Germany for European and nearby-EU citizens. Please note the requirements regarding senior-level development experience with React & Node.js from a client-focused and creative (UX/UI) environment. Please provide some of your project references (URLs) along with your application.
Tasks & general project environment …
- build state of the art web applications, digital interfaces or apps …
- in areas like TV entertainment / streaming, b2b, finance, health, energy, automotive, retail …
- in small & agile professional-level development teams …
- in a company of around 65 colleagues with a flat hierarchy …
- where your work is always customer oriented …
- where you will find lots of good vibes …
- and with excellent Espresso too!
You offer …
- a professional level (team) development experience with excellent coding style and software engineering standards like test-driven development (TDD, unit tests)
- senior-level development experience in React & Node.js & MongoDB
- a very good understanding of usability principles
- being able to deliver high-quality development results on your own with a practical and nice UX, that clients will like or love (please provide some references / links of projects that you worked on, with full responsibility)
- fluency in English, C1 or above required (German nice-to-have, but not required)
The agency is looking for someone, who has worked several years in a creative and client-focussed company (a digital agency or a software company that develops web-apps for clients with excellent UX- & UI-Design).
Experience with direct client interaction is very important as it is expected that you can build MVPs or full implementations on your own and be responsible for it in direct discussion with clients. In case your are not used to that situation it wouldn’t fit for this agency.
There is also a coding challenge to conduct, where you can show your coding approach & style, briefing understanding & accuracy and good UX feeling.
Please also provide concrete project references (URLs), where you describe your part/responsibility and tech-stack used (can be also private or side projects along with your professional ones).
Informationen zum Unternehmen
About the company …
This is a modern development agency of 65 people using innovative technologies and »the latest sh..« (like modern frameworks & tools, AI, Copilot X etc.) to offer valuable services in digital transformation.
The service portfolio extends along the digital value chain: Consulting, conception, UX architecture and interaction design, usability testing, UI design, technical implementation / software development, DevOps / infrastructure & maintenance.
Perspektiven & Benefits
This company offers you …
- innovative projects for German and international clients
- flexible working hours
- an 80% option / 4 days per week (interesting for ex-freelances)
- a vivid office life with »gude« humored colleagues
- plenty room for your personal development and ideas
- free drinks, coffee, tea, fruits etc.
- a good and competitive compensation between EUR 70k-80k depending on your expertise
- relocation support to the Frankfurt Main area in Germany (for European and nearby-EU citizens)
React, Node.js, MERN-Stack, MongoDB, Full-Stack, Web Developer, Web-Entwickler