iGude, as we say!
This is a nice job in a really nice team with a good compensation in a very creative, successful and awarded company.
To international candidates:
Please note that we are looking for people, who already reside in Germany and have a valid work permit (in case from outside EU).
General project environment …
- build state of the art web applications, digital interfaces or apps …
- in areas like TV entertainment / streaming, b2b, finance, health, energy, automotive, retail …
- in small & agile professional-level development teams …
- in a company of around 50 colleagues with a flat hierarchy …
- where your work is always customer oriented …
- where you will find lots of good vibes …
- and with excellent Espresso too!
You offer …
- a solid professional development experience
- actual development experience in React
- backend-knowledge in Node.js
- a good understanding of usability principles
- fluency in English (German nice-to-have)
Informationen zum Unternehmen
This is a modern development agency, using innovative technologies and »the latest sh..« to offer valuable services in digital transformation. The service portfolio extends along the digital value chain: Consulting, conception, UX architecture and interaction design, usability testing, UI design, technical implementation / software development, DevOps / infrastructure & maintenance.
Perspektiven & Benefits
This company offers you …
- innovative projects for German and international customers
- flexible working hours
- »flat rate« home office which means a partial remote working option, according to your needs
- an 80% option / 4 days per week (interesting for ex-freelances)
- a vivid office life with »gude« humored colleagues
- plenty room for your personal development and ideas
- free drinks, coffee, tea, fruits etc.
- relocation support to the Frankfurt Main area in Germany
- a good and competitive compensation
React, Node.js, MERN-Stack, MongoDB, Full-Stack, Web Developer, Web-Entwickler