iGude, as we say!
This is a nice job in a really nice team with a good compensation in a very creative, successful and awarded company nearby Frankfurt/M.
What we mean by »Senior« level:
Minimum 5y professional working experience and at least 2-3y experience in projects with many thousand (parallel) users. That means knowledge in architecting & programming scalable web applications with high-volume usage scenarios, automated testing knowledge (unit tests), team development experience and high-level coding structure.
To international candidates:
Please note that we are looking for people, who live in Germany (prefered) or at least in the EU and have a valid work permit already.
- build state of the art web applications, digital interfaces or apps …
- in areas like b2b, finance, health, energy, automotive, retail, entertainment …
- in small and agile teams …
- in a company of around 50 colleagues with a flat hierarchy …
- where your work is always customer oriented
You offer …
- a senior level development experience (see explanation above)
- actual development experience in React (Angular, JQuery optional)
- backend-knowledge in Node.js
- a good understanding of usability principles
- fluency in English (German nice-to-have)
Informationen zum Unternehmen
The agency offers you …
- innovative projects for German and international customers
- flexible working hours
- home office and / or full remote work option
- an 80% option / 4 days per week (interesting for ex-freelances)
- a vivid office life with »gude« humored colleagues
- plenty room for your personal development and ideas
- drinks, excellent coffee, fruits etc.
- relocation support to the Frankfurt Main area in Germany
- a good and competitive compensation
React, Node.js, MERN-Stack, MongoDB, FullStack, Full-stack, Web Developer, Web-Entwickler