iGude, as we say!
This is a nice job with a really nice team and a nice compensation in a very creative, successful and awarded digital agency nearby Frankfurt.
To international candidates: Please note that we are looking for people, who live in Germany or at least in Europe and have a valid work permit already.
You can …
- build state of the art digital interfaces, apps and web applications, interactive exhibits
- with the latest technologies like AR/VR/3D, head-mounted displays, multitouch walls, IoT …
- in areas like b2b, finance, health, energy, automotive, retail, entertainment …
- in small and agile teams
- where you can optionally lead one of the teams
- in a company of 50+ colleagues with a flat hierarchy
- where your work is always customer oriented
- a technical degree (IT, development, computer science)
- at least 5 years of dedicated work experience
- a deep understanding of usability principles
- a keen sense of excellent design
- an understanding of issues across browsers and platforms
- an overview of relevant interactive technologies
- fluency in English (very good German for the teamlead-option)
- Backend knowledge in: Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, (PHP optional)
Informationen zum Unternehmen
The agency offers you…
- innovative projects for German and international customers
- flexible working hours
- a home office option
- an 80% option / 4 days per week (interesting for ex-freelances)
- a vivid office life with »gude« humored colleagues
- plenty room for your personal development and ideas
- a »nerds club« once per week to discuss new tools+technologies
- dedicated days per month, to do research & development for your own projects
- massages, drinks, excellent coffee, fruits etc.
- relocation support to the Frankfurt Main area in Germany
- a good and competitive compensation
FullStack, Full-stack, Web Developer